Many times in the past, I did make few attempts to reduce my weight - but somehow that didn't last for a long time. But this time, since there were few other problems as well - I have decided to give my best to reduce the body weight.
Hence making an attempt to log my progress here :)
During that check-up my weight was 92 kgs.
Change in food :
- Reduced the amount of rice intake. Earlier I used to (over) eat rice even for dinner. For the last one month normally I take rice only for lunch
- Less friend items than before.
- Non-veg food only once in a week. Earlier I used to take twice.
- No pizzas, burgers this month :)
Physical activities :
- in the morning I walked for about 1 hour (only in the last 10 days)
- I take the steps for 11 floors once in the office (last one week)
and after one month, now my weight is about 89 kgs. Though the 3 kg loss is only a small number, I am really excited about it. Now I know, if I put in more efforts the result might be better.
Plans for next month : continue the physical activities without any break and if possible work-out more in the office gym.