Home | Techie Talk | Story Time | About | Contact

Friday, April 13, 2012

My Next Operation :-)


 
 
At times, I really behave like a crazy nut doing things with no reasons at all. One such habit was registering domains without any clear plans about using them. For a very long time, I wanted to work on some side project other than my daily work and every time some idea flashes inside my mind, I used to register a domain first, but thanks to laziness, I never do anything after that and then eventually forget about that and then start dreaming about the next.

This has happened several times. As of now, I have nearly 6 domains registered via godaddy.com, but none of them has been utilized even occasionally.

So to motivate myself to make use of those unused domains aka implementing my ideas - I am thinking about logging the activities here in this blog.

First of all, I will start to work in www.shortcrunch.com

I like reading short stories and watching short films, and I assumed there would be many people with similar interest. So, sometimes back, I thought about creating a community website - something like reddit - exclusively for short stories / films that are available in the internet and hence registered this domain. I liked the crunch part in techcrunch and hence this name.

To be honest, I don't remember any of the detailed plans I had for this domain. So its going to be fresh start for this idea. Hope I will be able to execute this time.




Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home