My wife gifted a Samsung Galaxy Ace, for my birthday. Since this is the first smart phone that i am using, I am yet to explore all the features in these phone.
Anyways, here is my feedback about this mobile phone after 10 days of usage - things might change later :-)
- As said earlier, being the first smart phone that I am using, most of the things look wonderful to me - especially the camera, the appearance, the display etc.
- Photos come out very clear. the videos are good and above all I like the Panorama feature in the camera
- Best value for money - with so many apps in the android market place
well here are few bad things about this phone
- If you play games / watch a youtube video - the power drains out very quickly - I heard that all touch phones have this problem
- the zooming in touch screen is not that smooth, when the documents/images are very big.
- This is not the phones problem, but the Android's problem - The Keyboard sucks :-(