Home | Techie Talk | Story Time | About | Contact

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Two movie trailers


 
 
Just happened to watch the trailers of two new tamil movies - "Aayirathil Oruvan" and "Tamizh Padam" (yes this is the title of the movie). From what I have seen in the trailer, both these movies appear to be interesting.

Aayirathil Oruvan


Though, thoughts about the "Mummy returns" and few other english movies, kept flashing in my mind when seeing this movie, I hope Selvaraghavan and his team have worked very hard to give a different genre of movie to the tamil audience.

Tamizh Padam


This also seems like a different genre of movie for the tamil audience. This movie produced by Dhayanidhi Alagiri, is said to be spoof movie making fun of the conventional tamil movies. We have seen this made interesting in TVs (Lollu Sabha) - which nomally runs for less than an hour. I hope they ll get the same feeling in a full length movie.

I know, I have seen many crappy movies, that had fantastic trailers. So I am going to keep my hopes low on these movies.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home