Home | Techie Talk | Story Time | About | Contact

Friday, October 23, 2009

Restaurants @ Chrompet, Chennai


 
 
Here are my short review of some restaurants at Chrompet, Chennai. These reviews are based on my experience and taste bud.


Anjappar Chettinaad Restaurant
Few good things about Anjappar @ Chrompet are good taste, wide variety of food, fine ambiance, the popular brand name. Then the bad things are heavy crowd, cleanliness not so appealing and their poor service when the group was small.
My rating : 3/5


Kaaraikudi Restaurant / The Dhaba
Kaaraikudi was good two years back, and I don't know what made them go so bad in the recent times. For the not-so-good food they provide, the price is too much. The Dhaba in the first floor is OK when compared to Kaaraikudi in the ground floor.
My rating : 2/5


Nalas Aappakadai
As of today, I feel this is the best of the restaurants at Chrompet. Though their taste is not so great, their good service balance that. Don't miss the wide varieties of appams and Carrot halwa in this restaurant.
My rating : 3.5/5


Caspa Restaurant
I guess this is the only speciality Chinese Restaurant at Chrompet. Well other than that nothing is too special to mention about this. Can be visited once in a while.
My rating : 2.5/5


Hotel Maharaja
This is the oldest of Non-Veg hotels at Chrompet. Today, it stand no where near the new hotels. Need to improve a lot in all aspects to get more business.
My rating : 2/5

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Shankar.Nash said...

gud list.. btw.. u have missed out a few..

Vasantha Bhavan (opened a week before),
Hot Chips,
Shalimar/Krishna, (small one)
Lakshmi bhavan (small one)
and some more small ones..

9:01 PM  
Blogger Prathees R said...

yeah I wanted to write about Hot Chips and Vasantha bhavan. will visit even the other ones you had mentioned in coming weekends and update this post soon :-)

7:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cas[a is one of the worst hotels run !!!!
You wont find respect there.... No professionalism...

2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home