Home | Techie Talk | Story Time | About | Contact

Friday, August 22, 2008

then pandi seemayilae....


 
 
When the first person asked that question - I had funny reply, which I too enjoyed.

when the second person asked the same question - I had the same reply, but the fun was missing.

Then, when few more asked the same question - the reply shrinked and in some point I only had a simple smile as the reply.

and when another few more people asked the same question - frustration was added to my eyes with that smile.

I know there are more people to ask the same question and I don't know how I would react to them..

image from flickr

I can understand there is no point in getting angry on them. None of them is actually intended to hurt me. Bug what seems just ONE to many people is actually MANY to me.

Though the day is spoiled (that too a friday!!!), its a good experience for the day. Need to keep moving, taking life the way it comes. Well that is the best part of life.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Deena K said...

appadi enna thaan ellarum kettangapa ?

3:44 PM  
Blogger Prathees R said...

appadi enna thaan ellarum kettangapa ?

adadae atha solla maranthuten la ;-)

2:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home