Home | Techie Talk | Story Time | About | Contact

Monday, January 21, 2008

Stock Market Crash!!!!


 
 
Sensex crashed down by 1500+ points....

Market paused for 1 hour...

Few blame the US economy for this fall...

Few advise - Not to panic and stay intact...

Few say its just a market correction...

...and thank God that no one seem to realize that I have activated my DMAT online Trading account... [:)]

I was expecting a fall but not such a big one.

Vetty Officer Trading Tips:
If you are ready for a small friendly agreement with me, then Invest more in the market now.Later when you are done, and if you promise to pay me 10% of your income then I shall deactivate my DMAT trading account [:)]

KEYWORDS:

Stock Market Tips, Share Market for Beginners, Basics of Share Market, DMAT Account, Bombay Stock Exchange, National Stock Exchange, Share Market fundamentals, Investment tips, Personal Finance Management

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Very good news!

11:22 PM  
Blogger Shankar.Nash said...

dei.. great da u r... it just proves that my blog on u doesnt state just the coincident happenings... anyway, u informed.. rather warned people about this before hand itself.. great prediction... kudos to u.. keep up the good work

8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home