Home | Techie Talk | Story Time | About | Contact

Friday, May 25, 2007

Ooooh... laah... laah.. laaaaah!!!


 
 
Around 3 years ago, one among the top software service companies in India had a recruitment program for freshers. Being a fresher then, I had applied for that - cleared the written test and got through the technical interview and the final stage was a HR interview.

I think I did well in that round too - for the same formal HR interview questions - and was sure I would be placed. But they didn't pick me. It would have been better if they had told me what mistakes I did. Then days rolled, later I joined my current organization.

Its almost 3 years here now.Yesterday, my colleague Dhinesh told me that today morning @ 10.00 AM there is a training for our product and I ll have to give that throught a telephone call to hyderabad. I said OK.

This is one of the coolest parts of working in small teams. You write the code, you find bugs in that code, fix your own bugs, launch the product, give presentations, support customers and blah.. blah.. blah.. To put it simple in Tanglish - You will be an All In All AzhaguRaja [:-)]

Now back to that training part, this morning when I opened that mail to note down the contact information - I saw that I am suppose to train the folks working for that service company I had mentioned earlier. They have purchased our product.


I really dont know why I had a smile on seeing that. If I had been selected then, I would have coded for them and now they are gonna use a product I am working for. Anyways feeling gud for this.

might sound silly for few - I dont wanna care. I m enjoying this [:-)]


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home