Home | Techie Talk | Story Time | About | Contact

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

7 desires of 2007!!!!


 
 
First accept my wishes for a Happy and prosperous New Year 2007 and this small bunch of Roses!!!!



Everytime when a New Year comes, the first thing I do is to take up a resolution and then forget that after sometime [;-)] So this time I have decided not to take up any Resolution and hence not spoil the good meaning of that word - "Resolution" but instead take up something else...

I m goinna have 7 desires for this year 2007 - yes... the 7 from the 2007!!!

Well... don't research the difference between these two terms. I think "Desires" aren't as strict as "Resoulutions".

So here are my 7 Desires for 2007....

1. Reduce my body weight by atleast 10kg .

2. Do atleast 10 satisfying software features/components .

3. Save minimum of Rs. 2K every month.

4. Buy a Home (ofcourse a Home Loan)

5. Buy a Car (Again should be from a loan)

6. Get smarter in Life and Profession (To be simple I want to increase my productivity within the office hours and spend more time with the family)

7. Well this is a personal one.. I ll post it later when it happens..

I wish all my desires come true by this year end with your cheers and blessings and even if I fail in any of them - never mind there is always a second chance.

Note: Are your ready with your 7 desires? Come do join the Club and drop a comment here for me track your desires.


6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know ur 7th desire. hehehhee

Good luck for your desires -1 :)

11:04 PM  
Blogger Chandrasekaran said...

Reduce my body weight by atleast 10kg

To have better results, stop eating odurathu , neendurathu , parakurathu & parakurathu podurathu [:)]

Do atleast 10 satisfying software features/components

you have specified the exact number of features/components. why not the bugs ? [:)]

just kidding yar. Have a great time ahead.

10:04 PM  
Blogger Prathees R said...

Vicky:

"I know ur 7th desire. hehehhee"

Unaku Evlo arivu Nanba!!! Adhanalae thanae Nee Vicky ah irukae.
Thanks for the wishes Friend,


Chandra:

Mathavanga adhuvum Nallavanga latchiyatha parthu damazu pannapdadhu..... [;)]


cheers,
Vetty Officer.

11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Many thanks and wish you the same!!
Adhu enna (Again Should be from a loan)? Chummaa thandha vaangika maatiyaa? :P

Venkat..

9:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Common Pratees, Atleast you took the initiative for resolutions...i mean "desires"....
All the best and hope you achieve the same and dont add any of these in the next years list.
take care

-Zaheer

10:08 PM  
Blogger Prathees R said...

Venkat:

Nee free ah kodutha vena - un anbukaga orae oru car vangikaraen!!!!

Abbas:

Thanks da Nanba.

cheers,
Vetty Officer...

8:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home