Home | Techie Talk | Story Time | About | Contact

Friday, December 30, 2005

Happy New Year 2006


 
 
For sure 2005 is one of the most memorable year of my life. The software product I worked for was released early this year. No words can explain the thrill and joy I have when I feel that our product is used around the Globe. Thanks to my Employer..

Professionally, I have learnt atleast few good things - from putting bugs in the product to convincing my leads justifying the bug and then solving the problem at customers site. Unbelievable, I ve got two salary hikes this year.

Personally.... hey this is again A Great Year. Didnt get much scoldings from parents as previous years, got some good friends and moreover Felt the joy and pain in being in LOVE and being LOVED.

I ve lived for this year.. And Now.....
Another fresh new year is here …
To banish worry, doubt, and fear,
To love and laugh and give!
Another year to live!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home